Training will equip students with adequate skills and knowledge to pass the state board exam.
Candidates must be 18 years of age or have parental consent. Enrollment is open there is no specific time to enroll.
Casual attire with student smock
The College will keep graduates abreast of opportunities, but makes no guarantees.
Student are required and must complete (1500) hours before taking the state exam.
$7,000.00 with a deposit of $1,000.00;
With deposit the student receives:
* Babering Kit
* Examination fee when time
Payment Plan after deposit on ($6,000.00)
* Full Time: 10 to 12 months 12 months @ $500.00
(40) hours a week
* Part-Time: 13 to 15 months 15 months @ $400.00
(< 40) hours a week
* $6,500.00/in 30 days
* $6,000.00 in full
* Now accepting Montgomery GI BILL
* Vendor with Department of Rehabilitation services
(Vendor number 133911)
Students may set their own hours based on the Barber College hours. See the barber college hours for more details.